About Fuji-Hakone Guest House
- Check in time / 3:00 p.m. ~ 6:00 p.m. (Please contact us in advance if you arrive after 6:00 p.m.)
- Check out time / 10:00a.m.
- Front desk hours / 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Curfew / 11:00 p.m.
- Most of the restaurants in this area close at 8:00 p.m.
- All rooms is NON-smoking.
- Visa and Master Card acceptable for room charge only (Please pay taxes and breakfast in cash).
Money and Banks
- You can exchange cash in an airport and major banks in urban cities like Tokyo and Osaka. But, please note that in local areas there are few places (ATM. Cashing point, etc.) for cash exchange. We recommend that you should exchange cash in the airport when you arrive or before you come to Hakone.
- You can withdraw money with your cards by day and by night at more than 12,000 ATMs installed in Seven-Eleven Stores all over Japan.
- Credit cards and T/C are not acceptable at most museums, restaurants, souvenir shops, groceries, etc. in Hakone (most of local areas in Japan) so you need to prepare for cash, Japanese Yen.
- Travellers’ checks except T/C in Japanese Yen are not widely accepted in local banks.
As the roads in Hakone area are very winding, also there is no enough space for large luggages in the buses, we recommend you to bring only small luggages for visiting Hakone and use a delivery service for large suitcases to next destination if possible.
“Hakone Baggage Delivery Service” is another option. It can deliver your luggage from Hakone-Yumoto station to our Guest House.
You can see the details about “Hakone Baggage Delivery Service” in the following link.