Rooms info / Room Rate
Japanese Style Rooms
The rooms are traditional Japanese style without bathroom and toilet. Tatami mats and Futon beds. We provide Yukata which are Japanese cotton bathrobes and towels. Our friendly atmosphere combined with traditional style will ensure a comfortable and restful night.
Room Type Price Single 5,000-6,000 (Yen) Twin 10,000-12,000 (Yen) Triple 15,000-18,000 (Yen)
per room/per night/without meal/without toilet&bathThe comsumption tax (8%) and 150 yen local tax (per person/per night) will be added on room rate.
- If you have any children or baby, please let us know their age.
- Credit cards honored for Room charge only.(VISA/Master)
- Please pay taxes and Breakfast charge in cash.
- Surcharge: Weekend, Holiday and High season rate 1,080-4,320 yen extra per person.
- Over time charge: 1,000 yen ~ per room per hour.
- No dinner service.
- Breakfast is optional order.(Western style only/810 yen each)
Natural Hot Spring
Indoor Hot Spring
Our natural Hot Spring comes directly from Owakudani Volcano and is included in the price of accommodation. You may share the Hot Spring bath with your family and friends or you may use it privately. It makes for a relaxing end to a long travelling day.
Outdoor Hot Spring “Roten”
The outdoor hot spring is optional charge, 500 yen per person per 30 min.
A couple and family can take a bath together, by locking the door from inside.
Our lounge is equipped with many amenities for your convenience. We have hot water, green tea powder, a microwave and toaster oven. In addition, we have a piano, reading material and comfortable couches.
In our lounge, you will enjoy conversing with fellow travellers from around the world.Our lounge is equipped with many amenities for your convenience. We have hot water, green tea powder, a microwave and toaster oven.
In addition, we have a piano, reading material and comfortable couches. In our lounge, you will enjoy conversing with fellow travellers from around the world.
Other Facilities in communal area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Vending machine
About Fuji-Hakone Guest House
- Check in time / 3:00 p.m. ~ 6:00 p.m. (Please contact us in advance if you arrive after 6:00 p.m.)
- Check out time / 10:00a.m.
- Front desk hours / 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Curfew / 11:00 p.m.
- Most of the restaurants in this area close at 8:00 p.m.
- All rooms is NON-smoking.
- Visa and Master Card acceptable for room charge only (Please pay taxes and breakfast in cash).
Money and Banks
- You can exchange cash in an airport and major banks in urban cities like Tokyo and Osaka. But, please note that in local areas there are few places (ATM. Cashing point, etc.) for cash exchange. We recommend that you should exchange cash in the airport when you arrive or before you come to Hakone.
- You can withdraw money with your cards by day and by night at more than 12,000 ATMs installed in Seven-Eleven Stores all over Japan.
- Credit cards and T/C are not acceptable at most museums, restaurants, souvenir shops, groceries, etc. in Hakone (most of local areas in Japan) so you need to prepare for cash, Japanese Yen.
- Travellers’ checks except T/C in Japanese Yen are not widely accepted in local banks.