The rooms are traditional Japanese style without bathroom or toilet. Tatami mats and Futon beds. We provide Yukata, Japanese cotton bathrobes, and towels. Our friendly atmosphere combined with traditional style will ensure a comfortable and restful night.
|ROOM TYPE||ROOM RATE|
|Single Room||7,700 yen~|
|Twin Room||14,300 yen~|
|Triple Room||19,800 yen~|
|Family Room||24,200 yen~|
per room/per night/without meal/without toilet&bath.
150 yen local tax (per person/per night) will be added on room rate.
- There will be an additional charge for weekend and busy season.
- If you have any children or baby, please let us know their age.
- Credit cards honored for Room charge only. (VISA/Master)
- Please pay taxes in cash.
- We hare no dinner/ breakfast service. There are some convenience stores and restaurants near by. (A few restaurants have free shuttle servicefor dinner )
- Over time charge: 10%(1,000 yen~) per room per hour.
Natural Hot Spring
Our lounge is equipped with many amenities for your convenience. We have hot water, green tea powder, a microwave and toaster oven. In addition, we have a piano, reading material and comfortable couches.
In our lounge, you will enjoy conversing with fellow travellers from around the world.Our lounge is equipped with many amenities for your convenience. We have hot water, green tea powder, a microwave and toaster oven.
In addition, we have a piano, reading material and comfortable couches. In our lounge, you will enjoy conversing with fellow travellers from around the world.
Other Facilities in communal area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Vending machine
About Fuji-Hakone Guest House
- Check in time / 3:00 p.m. ~ 6:00 p.m. (Please contact us in advance if you arrive after 6:00 p.m.)
- Check out time / 10:00a.m.
- Front desk hours / 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Curfew / 11:00 p.m.
- Most of the restaurants in this area close at 8:00 p.m.
- All rooms is NON-smoking.
- Visa and Master Card acceptable for room charge only (Please pay taxes and breakfast in cash).
Money and Banks
- You can exchange cash in an airport and major banks in urban cities like Tokyo and Osaka. But, please note that in local areas there are few places (ATM. Cashing point, etc.) for cash exchange. We recommend that you should exchange cash in the airport when you arrive or before you come to Hakone.
- You can withdraw money with your cards by day and by night at more than 12,000 ATMs installed in Seven-Eleven Stores all over Japan.
- Credit cards and T/C are not acceptable at most museums, restaurants, souvenir shops, groceries, etc. in Hakone (most of local areas in Japan) so you need to prepare for cash, Japanese Yen.
- Travellers’ checks except T/C in Japanese Yen are not widely accepted in local banks.